(L) HF Antenna Matcher. Icom MN-100 matcher has been designed for ICOM HF transceivers.
To put a full size antenna on a yacht or boat is very difficult. However, this antenna matcher has been designed to put an antenna in such restrictions of space, and gives low VSWR with short antenna elements on wide frequency range of 1.5MHz to 30MHz. So, you can obtain the best performance from the transceiver.
MN-100 : For dipole or whip antenna
MN-100L : For whip antenna only
• Max. input power : Radio SSB 200 W pep CW 100 W
• Frequency range : 1.5 MHz to 30 MHz
• Input impedance : 50 Ω unbalanced
• Insertion loss : Approx. 6 dB
• VSWR : Less than 2.0 with supplied antenna wires
• Operating temp. : –30˚C to +80˚C; –22˚F to +176˚F
• Dimensions :
Projections not included : 180(W)×65(H)×55(D) mm ; 73⁄32(W)×29⁄16 (H)×25⁄32(D) in
Projections included: MN-100 310(W)×100(H)×58(D) mm ; 127⁄32(W)×315⁄16(H)×29⁄32(D) in
MN-100L 245(W)×100(H)×58(D) mm ; 921⁄32 (W)×315⁄ 16(H)×29⁄32 (D) in
• Weight (approx.) : MN-100 1.27 kg; 2 lb 13 oz
MN-100L 1.23 kg; 2 lb 11 oz