Power Supply Alinco DM-330MV
Features of Alinco DM-330MV:
- The combination of high-quality space-saving components and high efficiency switching technology made it possible for the DM-330MV to be super-compact and easy to carry for portable operations and still generate a High 30A continuous output !
- Alinco’s communication technology has created a patent-pending Noise-Offset circuit to eliminate the pulse-noise of the switching circuit for the customer who demands more.
- Safety protections are also very important. The DM-330MV comes with short circuit protection, a current-limiting system (over 32A) and extreme-temperature protection.
- The pre-set voltage function makes the DM-330MV even easier to use. Just store the most frequently used voltage in the memory, and it is constantly ready to go. And of course it is easily varied.
- Vast output terminal convenience is just one more benefit of the DM-330MV ! A cigar-plug socket (Max 10A), a set of Max 32A terminals, and 2 sets of snap-in terminals (Max 5A) are conveniently laid-out and offer numerous variations for its operation.
- A big, highly visible, back-lit Amp/V meter displays the status of the operation for added convenience.
- Input voltage: AC120VAC(MVT) / 220VAC(MVZ)
- Output voltage : 5 to 15VDC variable
- Output voltage variation: less than 2%
- Protection: short-circuit, Automatic current limiting over 32A, over-temperature
- Output current: 32A(max), 30A(continuous)
- Ripple: less than 15mVp-p at rated load
- Fuse: 8A
- Meter: single volt/current meter, back-lit
- Size: 175(w) x 67(h) x 165(d) mm
- Weight: approx. 2 Kg