Hustler G6-450 UHF
Antenna Hustler G6, Vertical, UHF Base, 70 cm, Fiberglass/Aluminum, 100 W, Type N, Female, 7.25 ft. Height.
Hustler G6 440 Description
- Brand:Hustler Antenna
- Manufacturer's Part Number:G6-440
- Part Type:VHF/UHF Base Vertical Antennas
- Product Line:Hustler Base Model G6-440 Vertical Antennas
- DXE Part Number:HSR-G6-440
- Vertical Antenna Height:7.25 ft.
- Antenna Material:Fiberglass/Aluminum
- Antenna Power Rating:100 W
- Antenna Connector:Type N, female
- Mast Mounting Type:Clamp-on
- Mast Mounting Clamp Minimum:1.000 in.
- Mast Mounting Clamp Maximum:1.750 in.
- Antenna Wind Survival:100 mph
- Antenna Weight:5.00 lbs.
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- Notes:Mast clamp hardware included.
- Band Coverage:70 centimeters
- Frequency Coverage Range:440-450 MHz
- Vertical Antenna Gain:6.0 dBd
Hustler base model G6-440 vertical antennas are sleek, one-piece, tapered fiberglass radomes that eliminate the intermodulation and mechanical problems associated with 2 and 3-piece UHF radome designs. Made in the USA from high-quality American materials, they offer a 6 dB gain for outstanding fringe area performance. Hustler Antenna base model G6-440 vertical antennas are factory-tuned for a quick and easy installation.
Hustler Antennashave been produced in the U.S.A. for over 40 years. Since 1985 Hustler Antennas have been manufactured and marketed by New-Tronics Antenna Corporationin Mineral Wells, Texas, on the western edge of the Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex. Many of the antenna models designed in Cleveland, especially the amateur radio models, are still in production today. Occupying over 55,000 square feet of factory and warehouse space, New-Tronics performs much of the fabrication, and all of the assembly of Hustler Antennas in its plant. The combination of a high percentage of in house manufacturing, and low overhead allows New-Tronics to minimize cost and offer what we believe is the best antenna value in the US and international communication markets.