Motorola XIR P8628 From the factory worker making components to the road crew making repairs, MOTOTRBO can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Our best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
The XiR P8628 portable delivers unrivaled voice and data communications with integrated Bluetooth audio and data, and integrated GPS, and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcement feature.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XiR P8628 features a 4-line monochrome display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and FM intrinsically safe option.
Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature that automatically adjusts the radio volume according the environment’s noise level.
Day/Night Mode on Display
This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. Also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments
Embedded Bluetooth Data (option)
Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices
Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests
Embedded Bluetooth audio (option)
Embedded into the radio to enable connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications
Linked Capacity Plus
Linked Capacity Plus is a, multi-site digital trunking system for the MOTOTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, with the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high-capacity, wide-area trunking solution
Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
Features a 4 line monochrome display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
Integrated GPS (option)
Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS
Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, , Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
Single-site digital trunking system that maximizes the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site without adding new frequencies
IP Site Connect
A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. Use it to link up to 15 sites for communication among geographically dispersed locations, to create wide area coverage or enhance coverage at a single site with physical barriers
Certified Intrinsically Safe (FM)
Certified as intrinsically safe by FM approvals when purchased and equipped with an FM battery for use in hazardous environments.
Built-in scrambling for increased security.
Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Frequency band: VHF, UHF
- 4 5 Watt
- Repeater capable
- Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle): 16.2 hours in digital mode, 11.1 hours in analog mode
- Standard battery chemistry type: Lithium Ion
- 1 Watt
- Available option board: Yes
- Emergency button : Yes
- Keypad : Limited
- Display: Full, Color, Day and night mode
- Weight (with standard battery): 12.54 oz (355.5 g)
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) : 5.13 x 2.17 x 1.62 in. (130.3 x 55.2 x 41.1 mm)
- Transmit interrupt :Yes
- Digital private line
- Private line
- Monitor Permanent (Sticky) Monitor
- Lone worker
- GPS capable
- Voice announcement
- Signalling :MDC (Encode/Decode), Quik-Call II (Encode/Decode), DTMF Encode
- Intelligent audio
- Bluetooth : Integrated Bluetooth audio, Integrated Bluetooth data
- Programmable buttons
- Voice operated transmit (VOX)
- Time out timer
- Text messaging capable
- Scan types : Normal, Priority, Dual priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group, All group, System, Home revert
- Phone book
- Group call
- One to one calling
- Missed call alerts
- CPS (Customer Programming Software)
- Channel spacing: 12.5, 25
- Number of channels: 1000 Channel scan Caller ID
- Call tones: Yes
- Call forward : Busy channel lockout : Integrated voice and data
- System type: Conventional, TDMA, Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect
- Digital technology
User Environment : Submersible
- Factory Mutual : Intrinsically safe
- Mil spec: 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Noise reduction software
- IP Standards : IP57
- Standard package: IMPRES Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery (IP57), IMPRES Single-Unit Charger, Standard UHF or VHF antenna, Accessory Dust Cover, 2″ Belt Clip (PMLN7008), User Guide, 2 year warranty
- Standard warranty: 1 years