Icom IP100H WLAN or IP radio is a compact, yet powerful device.Measuring only 95 mm high (~3.7 inches) and weighing 205 grams (~7.2 ounces), the IP100H is one of the smallest professional radios on the market.
The IP100H is a wireless network radio and can move freely within the network. Adding several access points can easily expand coverage for your radio system.
The IP1000C controller that connects to the wireless network allows grouped users to hear and talk with another group. Individual calls are also possible. Full duplex communication (as with a regular telephone) can be used if enabled in the IP1000C controller and if a headset is connected to the IP100H.
- Compact size, and lightweight
- Up to 27 hours with standard BP-271
- Supports full duplex with headset connected
- Reliable sound quality
- High security with encrypted communication* (*AES Encryption)
- Vibration function for incoming calls
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX7
The IP100H is ideal for use in many settings, including:
- Shopping Malls/Department Stores
License-free radio for wireless networks (WLAN)
Icom’s new radio system for wireless networks is a product that bridges the gap between license-free and licensed radio devices. The system is easy to connect to an existing wireless network and allows full duplex communication with reliable sound quality.
Icom’s new WLAN-based radio system offers scalable, license-free communication that uses standardized wireless network products as infrastructure. In several cases, said infrastructure is already in place.
No radio licenses are necessary for the system as it uses standard WLAN networking products as infrastructure. The system uses the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard.
Communications are distributed across WLAN access points in an IP network which makes it easy to expand the system.
Secure encrypted communication
The wireless security protocols WPA-PSK and WPA-PSK2 encrypt the calls.
Many users in the system can transmit simultaneously. When a headset is connected to the IP100H, users can talk concurrently in full duplex – similar to talking on a regular telephone.
- BP-271 Li-Ion battery
- MP-127 belt clip
- Short stub antenna
- Antenna Cover (used for internal antenna)
- Built-in antenna*
IP100H can be used without an external antenna in a wireless network with good coverage.
Attach supplied antenna to increase range.
IP-100H headset options
|IP-100H VOX Function*1
(Set in the IP-1000C)
*1 When a headset that supports the VOX Function is connected, the communication mode automatically changes between reception and transmission by verifying the communication voice.
*2 Select [VOX] on the HS-85
*3 Receive by using the OPC-2328
Localization of users
IP100FS software can connect to the network and be used as a fixed radio. It can call a user, send a message and can easily see which access point each user is connected to.
Most programming takes place wirelessly over the network eliminating the need to gather all radios every time a change is made.
Reliable sound quality
Since communication over a WLAN offers a wider frequency bandwidth and QoS priority packet delivery, the sound quality is higher than in a traditional radio communication system and is comparable to regular telephone communication.
The IP1000C is Icom’s wireless network system and keeps track of the radios in your network. IP1000C can also communicate with third-party manufacturers’ WLAN access points allowing for great flexibility. It easily installs with existing IP1000C or new wireless networks.
- Manages up to 100 IP100H/IP100FS devices in a single network
- Up to 11 IP1000C can be interconnected to increase total number of IP100 radios on a network
- Can be used in all standard wireless networks
- Easy to install
- Manages individual, group, or all-area calls
- Optional OPC-1402 – Serial cable
IP100FS remote communicator
IP100FS is an IP-based PC-dispatcher and serves as an additional radio in your network. It handles all types of calls such as individual and group calls or text messages. Messages can be sent as free text or predefined. The program also has a map feature that allows you to see which radio stations are connected to the respective access point.
- Functions like a traditional radio in the system
- Uses the computer’s built-in sound system
- Map function
- Optional CT-23 PTT microphone adaptor
- Optional SM-26 desktop microphone
- HM-152 Optional hand microphone
AP-90M is Icom’s own compact WLAN access point. It handles the use of both 5 and 2.4 GHz spectrum bands with a builtin high safety standard for encryption. The access point is equipped with various features such as load balancing, packet filters, and support for the PoE function. The entire functionality of the system can be monitored with the use of RS-AP3 software.
- IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatibility
- Handles 5 and 2.4 GHz bands simultaneously
- IEEE802.11af PoE compatible
- External antenna
Various communication options
Individual group or area call
Users at a hotel, for example can move around and communicate freely throughout the network.
Communication in a building*
The IP100H connects to the closest access point and then automatically moves between the different points in the network.
For proper IP configuration, contact your local IP Professional.
Communication between different locations
Allows communication between separate locations access points if the networks have been connected with VPN’s by an IP professional.
Hands-free with full duplex communication*
Hands-free operation allows you to communicate in the system while performing other tasks. You can also use full duplex in a group call.
*Vox headset required
Radio systems for hospitals, hotels or offices
Radio systems for an existing wireless network
With Icom’s new IP radio, you can quickly establish a high quality network in a building by properly programming and connecting an IP1000C to an existing WLAN network.
You can upload groups and individuals to the network and control the entire system through a computer. The IP100FS software on the computer also has a map feature which makes it easy to locate all users.
Areas of use
An IP radio system is ideal for users who want to create a radio network using their own wireless network. Many hotels and offices have already invested in a wireless network, making this system a smooth and cost-effective solution.
Hospitals, hotels, restaurants, shopping centers and companies that conduct business indoors would benefit most from this system.
- Simple handling and easy installation
- Convenient small devices with reliable sound quality can be used in the system
- User groups can share a common channel and communication can be in simplex of full duplex, depending on programming
- Built-in security
Aksesoris Radio HT Icom IP100H
- Microphone Icom HM-183LS (Speaker Microphone, Waterproof IP67)
- Microphone Icom HM-186LS (Speaker Microphone)
- Baterai Icom BP-271 (Rechargeable Li-ion 1150/1200 mAh (min/typ)
- Baterai Icom BP-272 (Rechargeable Li-ion 1880/2000 mAh (min/typ)
- Baterai Icom BP-273 (LR6 (AA) batteries × 3)
- Baterai Icom BP-307 (Rechargeable Li-ion 3050/3150 mAh (min/typ)
- Charger Icom BC-202IP3L (Multi Connector Desktop Charger)
- Charger Icom BC-202IP2 (Desktop Charger)
- Charger Icom BC-211 (Multi Charger)
- Adaptor Charger Icom BC-123S (Charger BC-2021P3L, Charger BC-2021P2)
- Adaptor Charger Icom BC-228 (Charger BC-2021P3L)
- Adaptor Charger Icom BC-157S (Charger BC-211)
- Belt Clip Icom MB-127
- Carry Case Icom LC-183
- Carry Case Icom LC-185
- Icom OPC-478UC
- Icom OPC-2144
- Icom OPC-2006LS