Hytera DS-6210 DMR Trunking Pro, developed from the ETSI DMR open standard, is an IP-based Digital Trunked System Infrastructure specifically designed to provide mission critical voice
Hytera DS-6210 System Key Features :
- Versatile Service
- Enhanced Capacity
- Extended Coverage
- Flexible Networking
- Powerful Dispatching Capability
- High Security
- Field Proven Reliability
Hytera DS-6210 Network Management System
- Provide a complete management capabilities such as subscriber management, configuration management, fault management, security management, topology management and performance statistics.
- Support SNMP to facilitate integration into different NMS as required; adopt C/S structure to support multi-user operation in complex and large networks.
- Easy maintenance with remote upgrade, OTAP, IP link detection, system health monitoring, etc.
- Voice call
- Text message
- External call
- Advanced function
- The system supports external tools like multi-touch touch screen, foot-tap PTT, and microphone with PTT.
- Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL)
- Security Services
Digital Voice Recording System
- IP-based digital network-wide voice recording.
- Browser/Server architecture.
- Hot standby for stability improvement and 24-hour voice and SMS recording.
- Access control based on licensing mode with high security.
- Statistics analysis for voice and SMS recording data.
- Files online playback and download.
- Flexible recording based on subscriber,Base station and MSO.
DMR Trunking Terminals
- The most complete DMR trunking terminal portfolio. Portable radio PD708, PD788, PD98X, X1e and X1p, mobile radio MD78X, intrinsically-safe radio PD79X Ex.
- The smallest full power DMR trunking portable terminal in the world-X1e & X1p.
- The world’s first full duplex DMR Trunking mobile radio, MD78X.
- Four-mode DMR Trunking terminal, supporting analog conventional mode, DMR conventional mode, MPT Trunking mode and DMR Trunking mode.
- All the terminals support software upgrade from conventional mode to trunking mode.
- All the portable terminals support at least IP67, all the terminal radios supports GPS and MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F/G.
Hytera DS-6210 Specifications
|Operating Frequency||VHF: 136-174MHz/UHF1: 400D-470MHz/UHF3: 350-400MHz/UHF5: 806-825MHz, 851-870MHz/896-902MHz, 935-941MHz|
|Carrier Spacing||Cavity Combiner: ≥250KHz;
Wideband Combiner: ≥25KHz (only for base station with less than 4 carriers)
|Duplex Spacing||5.3MHz (VHF)/10MHz (U1, U3)/45MHz 39MHz (U5)|
|Modulation||4FSK (index: 0.27)|
|Transmission Rate||9.6 kbps|
|Full Load Power Consumption||4-carrier: ≤1200W; 8-carrier: ≤2400W|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||29U: 1,430 x 600 x 600 mm;42U: 2,000 x 600 x 700 mm|
|Weight (fully configured)||4-carrier: 230kg; 8-carrier: 314kg|
|The Number of MSO||360|
|The Number of Base Stations||256|
|Maximum Number of Single-station Carrier||16|
|Group Call Capacity||70000|
|Network Management Terminal||32|
|Calls per PSTN Gateway||60|
|Calls per MPT Gateway||16|
|Group Call Set-up Duration (ms)||＜300 singe MSO|
|Rx Path||3 RX paths per CHU, allowing the base station to receive via 3 diversities at most|
|RX Input Level||-122~-7dBm|
|Common Channel Rejection||-12dB~0|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||Normal:≥60dB @12.5KHz; Limit:≥50dB @12.5KHz|
|Intermodulation Response Rejection||≥70dB|
|Spurious Emission||≤-57dBm @ 100KHz @ 9.00~1.00GHz; ≤-47dBm @ 1.0MHz @ 1.00~12.75GHz|
|TX Power||≤50W (VHF, UHF1, UHF2, UHF3) /≤35W(UHF5)|
|Output Power Variation Tolerance||Normal: ±1.5dB; Limit: -3~+2 dB|
|Bandwidth||≤8.5kHz @ 3dB|
|Modulation Accuracy||Normal: ≤5.0%; Limit: ≤10.0%|
|Intermodulation Attenuation||Normal: ≤-60dBc; Limit: ≤-50dBc|
|Adjacent Channel Power Rejection (ACPR)||≥60dB (12.5kHz)|
|Transient Switch ACPR||±12.5KHz: ≥50dB (only for devices adopting the TDMA technology)|
|Spurious Emission||9.00 kHz to 1.00 GHz ≤-36 dBm@100 kHz; 1.00 GHz to 12.75GHz ≤-30 [email protected] MHz|
|Mean Time between System Failures (MTBF)||100,000 hours|
|Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)||30 minutes|
All specifications are subject to change without notice due to continuous development.